Shoppers will revel at Taste of the Holidays Market
MADISON – Taste of the Holidays Market will give shoppers an enormous selection of Christmas gifts, while also helping a local charitable organization.
In its fifth year, the market will be held on Oct. 27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Asbury United Methodist Church, 980 Hughes Road in Madison.
Along with free admission, shoppers will receive a free cookbook (while supplies last), drawing for holiday dinner for eight, door prizes, gift wrapping and tastings of sweet/savory holiday recipes. Shoppers will find items for any budget, while children’s choirs sing carols.
“This unique food tasting and shopping experience is a popular event that’s open to our entire community and Asbury church family of over 3,000 people,” spokesperson Mary Beth Jernigan said. “This year’s market will support 305 8th Street, a local group home for underserved disabled adults in Huntsville. All booth fees will go directly to this ministry.”
Sixty-six vendors will set up in 77 booth spaces indoors at Five Points Gym, Grace Worship Center and Grace Concourse on Asbury’s campus. Shoppers can browse handmade art, crafts, jewelry, clothing, home decor and gifts, along with direct sales and home-based businesses.
To-date, these vendors have registered:
* Food — Mimi’s Magic Apron, Nothing Bundt Cakes, The Cocoa Exchange, Upper Sand Mountain Parish, C Impressions, Pampered Chef, Elizabeth’s Gourmet Creations
* Arts & Culture — Kale’s Art, Spirit Orchard, author Theresa Fallwell, Usborne Books, Piney Creek Mountain Dulcimers, Pixel Me Photography
* Clothing/Accessories — Thirty-One Gifts, Baloos’ Boutique, Shoppes at Southern Row, Bows and Buckles Children’s Boutique, KHM Collections, Lilybug Kids, LuLaRoe Ashley Dennis, LuLaRoe Kelley Howell, Lilla Rose
* Crafts — Creations by Ashley B, KailaMarie’s Crafts, Sew Original by Carol, Flourish Handlettering, Trade-Fair Marketplaces, Ziyada, Inspired, Gold Canyon Candles, Pink Zebra, Red Clay and Co., Scentcy Wickless Warmers, Close To My Heart, JumpyJewls, Michele’s Lace Place, Clay Creations by Becky, EJ Cole Pottery, Sew-N-2-U, Creative Memories, By George
* Health — Young Living Essential Oils, Cheryl’s Body Buddy, Jamberry/M-Network, Monat and My Easy Street, Michele’s Lace Place, Perfectly Posh, Rodan+Fields, Mary Kay, Beauty Counter, Scents of the Woods
* Jewelry — Dixie Charm, Heisey Jewelry Designs, M. Arleene Hallman, Pearls by Monica, Susan’s Beadmania, World K Jewelry, The 29:11 Story Ministry, Designs by GG, Kristina Jewelry
* Wreathes and Signs — Cavendish Creations, Artiful Girl, Handmade Kreations by Karan, Mad About Mesh, The Meshy Side of Life, The Paint Splash
For more information, call 256-837-0365 or visit weareasbury.com/events.