Asbury sets Taste of the Holidays Market for Oct. 26
MADISON – Shoppers can browse merchandise from more than 70 artisans and small-business owners and taste holiday recipes at the 2019 Taste of the Holidays Market on Oct. 26.
Asbury United Methodist Church in Madison will host the market from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Five Points (Building 5) and Grace Worship Center (Building 4). The market is held indoors in a welcoming atmosphere with free gift wrap available for all purchases.
Shoppers can register to win a $100 gift certificate from Cracker Barrel.
“Although admission is free, the event will support the Upper Sand Mountain Parish Toy Drive with vendor booth fees and proceeds from Asbury’s bookstore sales at the market. Over 3,000 shoppers are expected to attend this sixth annual holiday tradition,” Chris Knox, Asbury Pastor of Engagement, said.
“We love gathering the community together for a fun day of checking off those holiday shopping lists a bit early and getting to taste some appetizers and desserts from our families that attendees can add to their own holiday traditions,” Knox said. “It’s also a great way to support our friends at Upper Sand Mountain Parish as we help provide a way for under-resourced families to pick out toys for their kids this Christmas.”
Vendors will offer diverse choices:
* Food — C Impressions, The Cocoa Exchange, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Newberry Pecans, Piper and Leaf, Upper Sand Mountain jams, Tupperware, Pampered Chef.
* Sewing designs — My Sister Made Me Do It, The Boho and Her Elves, Mimi’s Magic Apron, Sew Original by Carol, Melissa Tyson.
* Crafts — Creations by Ashley B, Unique Turnings, Toni K Harper Handcrafted Goods, Timeless Treasures by Cindy, Rebecca Lauer, Lilla Rose, Brenda’s Creations, Modica Woodcraft, Kreations by Us, Creative Memories Advisor, Two Five Six Chicks, Sutherland Wreath Design, Donald Wight.
* Clothing — Baloo’s Boutique, Dot Dot Smile, Homegrown by Carolina Claire, LuLaRoe, A Wild Three, Henry and Kate Designs, Thirty-One Gifts, Matilda Jane Clothing, Bows and Buckles Children’s Boutique, Robin’s Nest.
* Home décor — Inspired, C & J Creations, The Paint Splash, Ziyada, Ricci’s Gold Canyon Candles, Artiful Girl Makes, Emily + Keller, Trade Fair Marketplace, Clay Creations by Becky, Pink Zebra, The Meshy Side of Life, Corinna Nicole Art, TreeTop Terrariums, For the Love plants, Scentsy, Jo Putney Paintings, Chalkloose, Flourish Handlettering, Scents of the Woods, TurnNTimeDesigns, Usborne Books and More, Down South Cajon.
* Cosmetics — Mary Kay, SeneGence/LipSense, Perfectly Posh, Rodan + Fields, Color Street.
* Jewelry — JumpyJewls, Natalie’s Jewelry Closet (Paparazzi), Heisey Jewelry Designs, Dixie Charm Jewelry, Susan’s Beadmania World, M. Arleene Hallman, Pearls by Monica, Tiny Tokens Companys.
For more information, visit weareasbury.com/events and click the market link.