Troy University announces Fall/Term 2 graduates
TROY, ALA. — Troy University announced Jan. 4 that they are pleased to recognize the students who completed the requirements for graduation during the fall semester and term 2 of the 2018-2019 academic year.
Twelve of these students are from Madison County.
Local residents who graduated and their respective degrees are listed below:
- Samantha Adkins of Madison, Bachelor of Science
- Hayley Evans of Huntsville, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Breamber Kelly of Madison, Bachelor of Science
- Jessica Lambeth of Huntsville, Bachelors of Science
- Matthew Sanders of Madison, Bachelor of Science
- Shaniya Sauerwald of Madison, Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Nicholas Boysel of Meridianville, Associate of Science in General Education
- Erica Cottingham of Huntsville, Master of Science in Education
- Padrick Hall of Madison, Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Lovie Moultrie of Huntsville, Bachelor of Science
- Ashley Nelson of Madison, Master of Public Administration
- Allison Salzman of Huntsville, Bachelor of Science
The fall semester includes graduates from the Troy, Alabama, campus. Term 2 graduates include students at Troy’s campuses in Dothan, Phenix City and Montgomery, Alabama, along with teaching sites outside of Alabama and online.
Troy University is a public, historic, international university with more than 145,000 alumni. Students choose Troy for its quality academic programs, outstanding faculty, reasonable costs and availability of financial aid, and flexible in-class and online class offerings. Students on the Troy, Alabama, campus enjoy a traditional college experience, while working adult students are the centers of attention at campuses in Dothan, Montgomery and Phenix City, Alabama, as well as at locations around the world and online.