Liberty Middle School and Madison County District 2 accepting donations to help storm victims
MADISON – Liberty Middle School and Madison County Commission District 2 are joining together to collect items for the tornado victims of Jefferson and Shelby Counties and other surrounding areas that were hit hardest by Thursday’s devastating weather events.
Collection of items will begin Monday March 29 at 7:30 a.m. and be collected until 4 p.m. on Friday April 2. County crews will deliver items to families-in-need the following weekend.
Items will be collected Monday, March 29th through Friday, April 2nd
Donation Drop off Locations:
- Madison County Commission District 2 office
100 Plaza Blvd. Madison, AL 35758
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Liberty Middle School
281 Dock Murphy Dr. Madison, AL 35758– Front Office
Drop off at front office during school hours
- Non-perishable food items
- Drinks – water, soft drinks, Gatorade
- Plastic storage containers
- Toiletries/Hygiene Items
- Toilet paper, paper towels
- Cleaning products
- Work Gloves, Rakes/Shovels, Brooms
- The Animal Shelters also needs dog & cat food, and portable kennels for the misplaced animals that have been taken in.
For more information, please contact: Madison County Commission District 2 office 256-532-1590 or Liberty Middle School 256-430-0001.