Tua Tagovailoa, Mark Ingram, Derrick Henry and other Bama greats to be at Parkway Place Mall on Saturday
HUNTSVILLE – Several players from Nick Saban’s National Championship winning teams, past and present, will be at Parkway Place Mall in Huntsville on Saturday.
GT Sports Marketing said they will host an autograph and photo experience at the mall on Feb. 22 from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. It will feature more than a half dozen payers including Tua Tagovailoa, Mark Ingram and Derrick Henry.
The signings will take place on the lower level of the mall in Dillard’s court.
Ticket and merchandise sales begin Friday, Feb. 21 at 6 p.m. at the signing location and Saturday during the event. Fans can being their own personal memorabilia be have signed. Mall doors open at 7:30am.
Families can enjoy free face painting and balloon art in center court from 12-2 p.m.
The community can text TUA to 444222 to be entered to win an autographed football from 2017 National Champion and former Alabama Football Quarterback, Tua Tagovailoa. The winner will be notified Feb. 26.
- 11 a.m. – Anfernee Jennings – 2017 National Champion, Projected 1st or 2nd Round in 2020 NFL Draft
- 11:20 a.m. – Trent Richardson – ’09, ’11 Alabama National Champion, 2011 All-American Running Back Former Browns, Colts RB
- 12 p.m. – Henry Ruggs III – 2017 National Champion, Projected 1st Round Pick Alabama Wide Receiver
- 12:15 p.m. – Shyheim Carter – 2017 National Champion, Captain of Alabama Defense, Alabama Safety
- 1 p.m. – Tua Tagovailoa – Alabama Quarterback 2017 National Champion, Projected Top-10 in 2020 Draft
- 2 p.m. – Mark Ingram – Heisman 2009, 2009 National Champion, Pro Bowl RB with Ravens, Saints
- 3 p.m. – Derrick Henry – Heisman 2015, 2015: 2,219 Rush Yards, 28 Rush TDs 2015 National Champion