Attractions around Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center
* Grand Ole Opry – Renowned as the world's longest running live radio show, each performance of the Grand Ole Opry features nearly 20 acts showcasing the best in country bluegrass, Cajun, comedy, and more. Celebrating more than 75 years of extraordinary entertainment, the Grand Ole Opry hosts special events, parties, and shows all year long.
* Delta River Flatboat Tours – The Delta River Flatboats travel down the scenic river that winds through a 4.5-acre indoor garden. Tours are available everyday.
* Grand Ole Opry Tours – Choose from a wide variety of tours and see all that Nashville has to offer. Experience historical sites such as the Parthenon and The Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson. View the homes of the stars, tour the Country Music Hall of Fame, or take a backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House.
* General Jackson Showboat and Music City Queen – Take a cruise on the Cumberland River aboard the world's grandest showboat, The General Jackson. The General Jackson features luncheon and dinner cruises, a grand Swingin' on the River show, live entertainment, and fabulous dining. The dinner cruise features a wonderful dinner of either prime rib, chicken or salmon, along with a salad, bread, and dessert.
* Springhouse Golf Club – Home of the BellSouth Senior Classic at Gaylord Opryland, the Springhouse Golf Club features an 18-hole, links-style championship course complemented by a charming 43,000 square-foot antebellum-style clubhouse. The golf club is located on the banks of the Cumberland River, a short distance from the hotel and convention center.
* Opry Mills – Opry Mills is a 1.2 million square-foot entertainment, shopping and dining destination on the former Opryland theme park site. It features 200 manufacturers and retail outlets, and unique dining and entertainment venues all under one roof. Among the noted places in Opry Mills is Bass Pro Shops, Outdoor World, Sun &Ski Sports, Regal IMAX Theatre, Rainforest Caf, and more.